Bringing a start-up mindset to unlock the intellectual capital of our workforce and empower them to transform healthcare through innovation.
- Community – working and supporting each other in a safe and inclusive space.
- Empowerment – we provide the tools to empower our community to push forward their ideas and achieve their potential.
- Inclusivity – we value and promote diversity and equality; we make sure that everyone is included.
- Innovation – we support the exploration and development of new ideas to benefit wider communities.
- Education – we help to educate our community and support their journey.
- Collaboration – we work in partnerships to access resources and skills to achieve a common goal
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Health and Wellbeing
Social Enterprise and intrapreneurship
Anglia Ruskin University
Bishop Hall Lane
Essex, CM1 1SQ
Receive latest news straight to your inbox by subscribing to our mailing list.