Accessibility statement for NHS Clinical Entrepreneur Programme
This accessibility statement applies to the NHS Clinical Entrepeneur Programme main external website www.nhscep.com
This website is run by Anglia Ruskin University. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- use the site across multiple devices
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is:
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some of our video content does not have captions
- captions/synchronised transcripts provided with our videos are usually generated by Automated Speech Recognition and although we have endeavoured to ensure the greatest level of accuracy there may be some errors especially with complex technical terms
- our videos do not have audio descriptions
- some PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
Feedback and contact information
- If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org with the URL of the page you need in a different format.
- We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 5 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com