Throughout the week of 7-11 November 2022 the British Business Bank, along with well-respected partners from across the UK, are working together to host Business Finance Week 2022.
During five days of nation-wide and regional in-person events, webinars and more, the British Business Bank is helping smaller businesses, and the organisations and people that support them, learn all about the different finance options available to support their individual business needs.
Each day will be centered round a key theme, giving businesses the opportunity to hear from experts in their field on a varied range of subjects:
- Monday 7 November: Funding your start up – where to find the financial support new businesses might need to grow.
- Tuesday 8 November: Angel investment – Find out how Angel Investment works, and what an Angel can do to take businesses to the next level.
- Wednesday 9 November: Equity for growth – All you might need to know about selling a piece of a business including when it’s the right time, how much to give up, and where to find the right investor.
- Thursday 10 November: Debt for business – Managed correctly, debt finance can provide a cash injection that could help your business meet its potential. Learn more from our experts.
- Friday 11 November: Green finance – With sustainability a key priority for smaller businesses, what finance options are available to support green ambitions?
Events will be added to the website over the coming weeks for Business Finance Week, so keep checking online for the very latest.
To find out more about Business Finance Week an register for events, visit: http://www.british-business-bank.co.uk/BFW2022
TRANSFORMING HEALTHCARE THROUGH INNOVATION