Interested in applying for the NHS Clinical Entrepreneur Programme? Join our CEP Prep Sessions
What is the CEP Prep?
CEP Prep is a series of webinars to help support potential applicants to apply for the NHS Clinical Entrepreneur Programme, which launches on the 3rd October 2022.
These sessions, held in September, provide support on key areas of the application which include:
- 1 minute video pitch – you will be asked to provide a 1-minute video presentation on your innovation or idea.
- Your idea – You need to clearly articulate your idea; does it address a need in the NHS? Is your idea sustainable and how will it impact different populations?
- Your research – have you researched the problem? Have you undertaken some market research? What else is already out there?
- Why do you want to join the programme – we want to know your motivations and ambitions for joining us!
The webinars cover:
- Session 1: Understanding Your Innovation. This session will help you to understand and research your customers and users and the landscape and market of your innovation. 7th September 2022, 7 – 8 pm Register here
- Session 2: Working on Your Innovation. This session will take you through a lean canvas exercise to help you refine and develop your innovation further. 16th September 2022, 6.30pm Register here
- Session 3: Pitching Your Innovation. This session will teach you how to pitch so you can articulate your innovation. 21st September 2022, 7 – 8pm Register here
A further networking session will give you an opportunity to meet our entrepreneurs.
- Session 4: Meet the Entrepreneurs This session will introduce you to some of our entrepreneurs and why they joined the programme. Hear from Professor Tony Young and the delivery team. 28th September 2022, 6pm. Register here in person. Register for virtual attendance
The sessions held in September are free to attend, however registration is required.
If you have further questions? Please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 01245 68 4315